PylonTech Batteries Cape Town
The Pylon Technology lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) batteries were some of the first modular lithium-based batteries available which enclosed both the lithium cells and battery management/control system in a simple rack-mounted unit. Available in 2.4kWh modules allow easy set up together with connections for multiple units in parallel. Now also available in high voltage modules for commercial applications.
PylonTech Batteries Cape Town are an ideal solution for residential storage applications, with standard 48V/50AH specification, up to 90% usable capacity, and 6,000 cycle-life warranty.
What Are PylonTech Batteries?
Pylontech is a unique company with vertical integration of all technologies needed for ESS (Energy storage system) including cathode material, lithium cell, BMS, and system integration. With self-developed key technologies and dedication to ESS applications, Pylontech batteries Cape Town had been pioneering the global ESS market since 2013.
With more than 3.0 GWh products been commissioned in 80 countries until the end of 2019, Pylontech is proudly contributing our strength in changing the way people generating, transferring and using electricity.
Advantages of Lithium-Based Batteries
- Longer life cycle: it exceeds 6000 cycles, which corresponds to about 11 years of work, with 80% end-of-life capacity.
- More stable and safer internal molecular structure, thus allowing an increase in the combustion temperature at 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC (Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt) and LCO (Lithium-Cobalt-Oxide)
- Easy expansion of storage system capacity which can reach high quantities of accumulated energy
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%) with Lithium Batteries
- Compact and modular design: this allows easy installation/updating
- Possibility to operate in different temperature conditions
- Advanced BMS: report of all alarms in real-time
- Monitoring and assistance included
- 10-year warranty
PylonTech Batteries Cape Town In The Following Areas:
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town