The 6.0mm solar cable Cape Town is of the highest quality and is perfect for all your solar installations. Available in red and black and sold per meter. The 6mm solar cable is used in Photovoltaic (PV) systems, and in particular, those for installations at the Direct Current (DC) side with a nominal DC voltage of up to 1.5kV between conductors as well as between conductor and earth, and not exceeding 1800V.
- 6mm Solar Cable
- Voltage Rating: 1800 Vdc.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C.
- Flexibility Class: 4 & 5.
- Conductor Type: Flexible tin plated / Copper class – 5CEI EN 60228.
- Insulation Material: XL Halogen Free FR.
- Sheath Material: XL Halogen Free FR.
- Sheath Colour Black, Red.
- Bending Radius 4 x Diameter of cable.
- Nominal Size mm2: 6.0.
- Insulation Thickness mm: 0.7.
- Sheath Thickness mm: 0.8.
- Outer Diameter mm: 6.1.
- Max. Conductor Resistance at 20°C Ω/km: 3.39.
- Cable Weight kg / km: 85.
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town