Solar Geyser Conversion Kits Cape Town
By reducing your reliance on the electrical grid, the industry’s best solar geyser conversion kits can help you to save money and the environment. These innovative systems use thermal energy to heat water and can be used instead of traditional gas or electric geysers.
Evacuated Tubes Solar Geyser Conversion Kits
- 100L conversion kit – 12 evacuated tubes
- 150L conversion kit – 15 evacuated tubes
- 200L conversion kit – 18 evacuated tubes
Flat Plate Collector Solar Geyser Conversion Kits
- 100L conversion kit – 1.5m2 flat plate collector
- 150L conversion kit – 2.0m2 flat plate collector
- 200L conversion kit – 2.4m2 flat plate collector
How Much Can You Save?
Solar geyser conversion kits cost more to purchase and install than conventional water heating systems. However, they can save you money in the long run. How much money you save depends on the following:
- The amount of hot water you use
- Your system’s performance
- Your geographic location and solar resource
- Available financing and incentives
- The cost of conventional fuels (natural gas, oil, and electricity)
- The cost of the fuel you use for your backup water heating system if you have one.
- On average, if you install a solar water heater, your water heating bills should drop 50%–80%. Also, because the sun is free, you’re protected from future fuel shortages and price hikes.
Solar Geyser Conversion Kit Installers Cape Town
Solar West Coast solar geyser installers cover a wide area across the West Coast of Cape Town. We can help you build a system that suits your needs and your budget. We build affordable, cost-effective residential and commercial systems.
We Install geyser conversion kits In The Following Areas:
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town