The Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Cape Town has a BMS that provides digital potential free contacts for independent control of the solar inverter load. Using the charge from the main charger and solar charge controller through a multi-pin plug on the side of the module. Which also includes pins for voltage sense and charge current control for compatible chargers. The BMS is fully configured prior to delivery.
The high energy density is one of the chief advantages of the Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 Lithium LiFePO4 Battery technology. With electronic equipment such as mobile phones needing to operate longer between charges while still consuming more power, there is always a need for batteries with a much higher energy density.
In addition to this, there are many power applications from power tools to electric vehicles. The much higher power density offered by lithium-ion batteries is a distinct advantage. Electric vehicles also need a battery technology that has a high energy density.
- Freedom Won Lite Home 5/4 battery Cape Town has advantages over lead-acid batteries.
- High charge currents (shortens the charge period).
- High discharge currents
- Long battery life (up to six times the battery life of a conventional battery).
- High efficiency between charging and discharging
- Higher continuous power is available.
- Total Energy Capacity [kWh]: 5.
- Energy, 80% DoD [kWh]: 4.
- Current Capacity [Ah]: 100.
- Max/Cont. Current [A]: 100.
- Max Recommended Inverter Total Rated Power (cont.) [kVA]: 10.
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 52V to suit 48V Inverters (min47V, max 56V).
- Weight [kg]: 60.
- Dimensions (HxWxD(wall)[mm]): 500 mm x 340 mm x 290 mm.
- Enclosure – Aluminium
- DC Connection Cables – Integrated Cables
- 16 years (>5 500 cycles) expected life at 80% DoD.
- 20 years (>7 500 cycles) at 50% DoD.
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town