4.8kWh Shoto SDA10-48100 Lithium-Ion Battery. Continuous efforts in technological innovation have allowed Shoto to develop a series of new energy products like gel batteries, supercapacitors, lithium-ion polymer batteries and materials, dye-sensitized solar cells, high-temperature batteries, lead-carbon batteries, winding batteries, and fuel cells.
The 4.8kWh Shoto SDA10-48100 Lithium-Ion Battery Cape Town has a 10 year / 6000 cycle warranty. It’s built for high temperatures up to 50 degrees and works with most inverters in South Africa.
- High energy density: more energy with less weight and footprint.
- High charge currents (short charge period).
- High discharge currents.
- Long battery life (up to three times the battery life of a conventional battery).
- High efficiency between charging and discharging.
- Higher continual power is available.
- Wide operating temperature.
- Other functions (optional): Anti Thief / LCD / Dry Contact.
- Cycle life: 3000 times @80%DOD （25°C 0.5C charge and discharge）.
- Nominal voltage: 48V.
- Rated capacity: 100Ah (C5, 0.2C to 40V at 25 ℃).
- Operating voltage range: 56.4V(15 series）.
- Charging voltage: 40V-56.4V (15 series）
- Charging current (current limiting): 10A.
- Discharge current (Maximum): 100A.
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 40V.
- Dimensions: 442 mm±2mm*177mm±2mm*400 mm±2mm.
- Weight: 45.0kg±1.0kg
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town