The Freedom Won Lite Home 10/8 Lithium LiFePO4 solar battery Cape Town covers the varying needs of homeowners and even small business premises. This model is wall mounted offering the ultimate in space-saving. Integrated with the necessary Battery Management System (BMS) and control circuitry to protect the pack and interface with the separately supplied external inverter/charger unit.
Lithium-ion cells can not be operated without a BMS. The standard home enclosure is powder coated with white sides and face. Positive and negative studs are provided for connecting the 48V DC cables to the solar inverter and charge controller. The DC circuit is protected with a shunt trip circuit breaker.
- Freedom Won Lite Home 10/8 Lithium LiFePO4 Battery has advantages over lead-acid.
- High energy density: more energy with less weight
- Long battery life (up to six times the battery life of a conventional battery).
- Fast charge currents (shortens the charge period).
- High discharge currents
- High efficiency between charging and discharging
- Higher continuous power is available.
- Total Energy Capacity [kWh]: 10.
- Energy, 80% DoD [kWh]: 8.
- Current Capacity [Ah]: 200.
- Max/Cont. Current [A]: 200.
- Max Recommended Inverter Total Rated Power (cont.) [kVA]: 10.
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 52V to suit 48V Inverters
- Weight [kg]: 108.
- Dimensions (HxWxD(wall)[mm]): 745 mm x 340 mm x 290 mm.
- Enclosure – Aluminium
- DC Connection Cables – Integrated Cables
- 16 years (>5 500 cycles) expected life at 80% DoD
- 20 years (>7 500 cycles) at 50% DoD.
Langebaan – Vredenburg – Saldanha – Hopefield – St Helena Bay – Velddrif – Jacobs Bay – Moorreesburg – Yzerfontein – Cape Town